Real estate investment can be both lucrative and dangerous if no proper due diligence is taken into consideration. As an Architect & Interior Designer, I have a few tips to look out for when considering buying a premium real estate property;
- Location: Look for properties in prime locations, such as near top schools, shopping centers, and transportation hubs.
- Zoning: Make sure the property is zoned for your desired use, whether it’s residential or commercial.
- Property condition: Inspect the property thoroughly to ensure it’s in good condition and doesn’t require significant repairs.
- Homeowner’s association (HOA) fees: Be aware of any HOA fees, which can add significant ongoing costs to your property.
- Future development: Research any planned or potential future developments in the area, as they could impact your property value.
- Market trends: Consider the current real estate market and trends in the area to ensure you’re making a sound investment.
- Financing options: Review different financing options, including mortgages and loans, to determine the best fit for your budget and goals.
- Professional help: Consider working with a real estate agent, attorney, or financial advisor to help you navigate the buying process. Contact: Janica Jansuy of Ayala Land International Sales Inc. for some professional advice.
- Potential rental income: If you’re considering buying a premium property as an investment, research the potential rental income and demand for rental properties in the area.
- Property taxes: Be aware of the property tax rate for the area and factor this into your budget.
- Homeowner’s insurance: Consider the cost and coverage options for homeowner’s insurance in the area.
- Resale value: Research the resale value of similar properties in the area to ensure you’re making a sound investment.
- Utilities and maintenance costs: Research the average utility and maintenance costs for properties in the area, and factor these into your budget.
- Environment and natural disasters: Consider the potential impact of environmental factors, such as flooding or earthquakes, on the property.
- Community amenities: Research the available community amenities, such as parks, community centers, and recreational facilities.
Investing in Real estate is not an easy task to decide over a short period of time. It is understandable that there are a lot of factors to consider before even purchasing a property. It all boils down to matching the desires and needs of the potential investor.
If you have been searching for a property investment, it’s highly recommended that you Ask for consultation through a TRUSTED Property Specialist to help you narrow down the options so you can find the right investment that is worthy of your time and value for money.
First things first, always aim for a quality lifestyle and convenience. By all means, choose a reputable developer that delivers a premium standard of living.
The largest and most diversified developer in the Philippines is AyalaLand Inc. They also have International offices that have proven credibility over the years and are true to their values by providing an exceptional living for every homeowner.
To further promote its brands, AyalaLand goes to Singapore. They have an upcoming event this weekend for an exclusive presentation of new residential properties in the Philippines. Don’t miss this great opportunity to know why it’s best to invest with a well-known developer and get more helpful tips about investing in real estate.
This is an event open to everyone, YOU ARE INVITED! For FREE ACCESS click the link to reserve your seat.
This is a collaboration blog by The Office Designer and Ms. Janica Jansuy